Sunday 19 October 2014

Amber Heard Hot & Sexy pics 2104

Amber Heard
                                  

Amber Heard is an American artist and model. Heard made her first appearance in Friday Night Lights, starring Billy Bob Thornton. Amber Heard advanced in 2008 with roles in “Never Back Down and Pineapple Express”. She was honored with Breakthrough Award at Young.


In Los Angeles, Heard appear in several TV shows and two song videos, Kenny Chesney's "There Goes My Life" and Eisley's "I Wasn't Prepared". Amber Heard first movie job was Maria in Friday Night Lights (2004).
Amber Heard  came out in 2010, at GLAAD's 25th anniversary event, but has confirmed, "I don't label myself one way or another—I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. 
I love who I love; it's the person that matters.” At the aforementioned GLAAD event,Amber Heard confirmed of her decision to come out: "I assume when I became alert of my role in the media, I had to ask myself a significant question 'Am I part of the problem?' And I think that when millions and millions of hard-working, taxpaying Americans are denied their rights and denied their equality you have to ask yourself what are the factors that are an epidemic problem and that are what this is." Amber Heard met a guy actor Johnny Depp while movie The Rum Diary, and they have been dating since 2012. The couple became engaged on Christmas Eve in 2013.
She won Youngest Hollywood Award 2008.Amber heard also won the award of "Dallas Star Award"in 2010.she won the award of spotlight award in 2011.She was in top 100 sexiest women from last 4 years in both FHM and Maxim hot women.
                                 






















In the current year 3 movies of Amber heard has been released. In 2014 “3 Days to kill” is good a movie from Amber heard.

Upcoming movies: 

In 2015 two movies are filiming on amber heard and these are below:
  •   The Adderall Diaries
  •        Magic Mike XXL